Fragrance Review: Yves St Laurent - Black Opium


I must admit, I try a lot of perfumes and I don't really have any staples in this area as I personally believe there are just so many out there, why stick to the same one? This means I am always on the lookout for new fragrances. Black Opium caught my eye not only with the amazing packaging and beautiful advertising, but with the reputation of Yves Saint Laurent and their previous amazing scents such as Manifesto Intense and Parisienne.



I was 21 on the 8th of September, so what better way to try out some new scents than to ask for some I'd been meaning to try out. Happily, this was one I received and is by far my favourite. The subtly beautiful packaging compliments the sophistication of this scent. With vanilla undertones and floral hints, it ticks all the boxes I look for in a perfume. It is perfectly sweet, and stays just as gorgeous throughout the day. 



This perfume would be perfect all year round which is an essential for me as I come back to a lot of fragrances after trying something new. This amazing perfume is definitely going to be my winter trademark as who doesn't want to feel sexy, even on top of a million layers? I never really believed that perfumes changed your mood or personality growing up, but I can honestly say that this perfume really does make you feel amazing. Yves Saint Laurent fragrances aren't the most inexpensive on the market, but for the sheer beauty of this scent it is most definitely worth it. You can also receive a free Gift if you purchase Black Opium with Boots!




I absolutely love doing reviews of products so please stay tuned for some more. I also have a few more ideas I'd like to try out on my blog, so thanks for staying with me. 

Lol x

1 comment:

Instagram